Institute of Urology
The doctors at the institute are working together on leading-edge research and groundbreaking techniques and technologies. Global Hospital’s Urology Institute physicians use modern diagnostic tests such as urodynamics, nuclear scans, and image-guided biopsies to improve outcomes for assessing results.
As one of the first centers in India to begin using the latest versions of robotic surgery systems for kidney and urologic disorders, the institute is leading the way in minimally invasive urology surgery. In addition, the institute is pioneering advancements in single-port surgery that include performing surgery through a single incision in the belly button. Using the latest minimally invasive surgeries for the treatment of prostate cancer, robotic surgeries and endoscopic procedures, the institute is continually revolutionizing the way care is delivered.
All the advanced treatments, the institute offers are aimed at producing the most effective results for patients – promoting shorter hospital stays and supporting a quicker return to daily life. The institute also has:
- State of the art laboratory services
- Ultrasound scans with color Doppler
- HRCT / MRI
- Nuclear Imaging – DMSA, Tc99m-DTPA scan
- Renal Angiogram
Advanced Laparoscopic unit including …
- Highly advanced image systems for endourology and laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic satinsky, Laparoscopic staplers, lap ultrasound probe, Sophisticated vascular applicators and other procedure specific instruments.
Urology Back up unit
- TRUS + Biopsy kit / Interventional kit
- Computerized recording system for all cases
- Video recording system- for surgeries
- Office cystoscopy unit
- Urodynamic laboratory